Foundation for International Human Development and Environmental Studies
Behind Kpogas Furniture on Kaneshie-Malagam Highway Odorkor, P.O. Box AN 5425
Ansprechpartner: Amesimeku, Jesse Tettey
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Foundation for International Human Development & Environmental Studies is a non governmental organization and was established in 1998. Our vision is to help our society get rid of or alleviate the social, human, economic and environmental problems facing people and to inform, educate and train people irrespective of his/her background to acquire basic knowledge about their social, economic and political rights and life as stated by the UN Charter, other International Conventions and as well as our National Constitution.
- to promote inter-cultural exchanges among countries;
- to sensitise people to be more proactive towards issues concerning the environment, biological and cultural diversity, social justice and vulnerable groups within the society;
- to involve in voluntary programmes in order to reduce cost for all our projects and programs;
- to seek affiliations with other institutions all over the World in the realisation of our goals;
- to mobilise ressources (technical, logistics, and financial) from within and outside the country from other NGOs, civil societies, communities, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) and other stakeholders for the projects and programs.
Some of our programs:
- Human Development - Health and Nutrition;
- Culture & Development, Food Security;
- Promoting Inter-Cultural Exchanges between Ghanaians and their international counterparts;
- Appropriate post harvest technologies for horticultural crops in Ghana;
- Promoting Voluntary Programs;
- TB, HIV/AIDS /CANCER Awareness and Prevention Programs;
- Organising Summer Youth Camps etc.
Mr. Jesse T. Amesimeku is the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we establish new contacts in the field of our work.