GEOECOLOGY ENERGY ORGANISATION (GEO)
An Initiative to Mitigate Climate Change through Adaptation
# 3-7-108, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
Ansprechpartner: Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy
GEOECOLOGY ENERGY ORGANISATION (GEO) is a registered Public Charitable Trust formed by people who have been closely associated with the work of various Institutions involved in environmental, climate change, natural and human resources, agriculture, terra preta, biochar, water, energy, sustainable livelihoods, disaster mitigation and response, information and communication technology and who are interested to promote an organisation with a global outlook on geoecology and energy.
The Aims and Objects of GEO are:
• To innovate, facilitate and implement practical science based next solutions that help achieve equilibrium between human and natural systems,
• To promote earth system governance and sustainable development for the betterment of communities.
• Towards realizing its objects, the GEO focuses on community capacity building and empowerment, geoecological and natural resources sustainability, climate change (mitigation and adaptation) and renewable energy.
Other objects of GEO are:
• Establishing scientific knowledge that can be made available to the communities that help achieve objects of the sustainable development.
• Promoting capacity building and networking to foster sustainable development.
• Establishing “Open Source Technology” information dissemination platforms to disseminate the information.
• To act as a coordinating body providing technical assistance, information, training, advice and other useful services on the geoecology and energy projects in India or abroad.
• To do research on geoecology, energy and climatic change issues.
• To conduct studies on environmental degradation, desertification of land and spread of wastelands in India and other developing countries by human and natural factors.
• To organize international, national and regional conferences, seminars and workshops on geoecology and energy with inter-disciplinary approach.
• To advise the governments, institutes and organisations in India or abroad on all such matters pertaining to geoecology and energy aspects for policy change.
• To institute and administer scholarships, fellowships and awards for geoecology and energy, research and innovations by students, individuals and community in India or outside.
• To publish books, brochures, monographs, newsletters, bulletins, journals and pamphlets on all the above. The same will be published on Internet for wider dissemination.
• GOOD STOVES AND BIOCHAR COMMUNITY PROJECT (GSBC): To promote the improved production of biochar to save forests resources and bring social benefits to rural communities. To encourage the application of biochar into Indian soils to increase lands fertility and to sequester carbon for hundreds or thousands of years. To facilitate good stoves, do research and design of stoves.
• GEO RESEARCH CENTER: A place for exploring the space and realizing the thoughts into act
• GEO Stoves Museum is the first of its kind, displaying the latest low-cost efficient stoves designed by Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy, traditional stoves, models displaying scientific principles of combustion and other stove components. This is located at GEO Research Center.
Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy ist he Founder and CEO of the GEOECOLOGY ENERGY ORGANISATION (GEO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.