Association of Parents of Hearing Impared Children (APHIC)
Ansprechpartner: Kirilka Garkova
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Association of parents of children with injured hearing was established on 23rd February 1992. In 1996 our association was recognized for National represented nongovernmental organization. Aim and main subject of activity of APHIC:
- to represent and protect the rights and interests of children with injured hearing and their families in front of the public and municipal institutions and in front of the community as a whole,
- to cooperate for better social and personal realization of children with injured hearing,
- to support and help the children in need and their families.
The Association realizes its aims with the following activities:
- It popularizes the specific problems of children with injured hearing and their families in community as it seeks cooperation for solving them.
- It works for changing the attitude of the community towards the children with injured hearing as equal in the circle of hearing people.
- It cooperates for the best solution of the problems of injured hearing children from law, civil, moral and medical and social point of view.
- It organizes schools, courses and other forms of education and rehabilitation of the children with injured hearing.
- It organizes the education of parents in special pedagogue abilities.
- It engages the appropriate competent national institutions with initiatives for purposeful changes in legislation, leading to improvement of the conditions for education, social adaptation and professional realization of the youth with injured hearing.
- It interacts with national institutions, public and related nongovernmental organizations in the country and abroad.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, information, partnership and establish new contacts in the field of our work.