Sindhica Reform Society (SRS)
House #: D 149, Quaid Awam University Employees Colony
44000 Nawabshah, Sindh
Ansprechpartner: Muhammad Ameen Keryo
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Sindhica Reforms Society (SRS) is working as a registered not for profit humanitarian organization since 1993. SRS´ not limited to but mainly focuses on environment, water, sanitation and health sectors with many successfully completed projects
Vision: Creation of ecological, disease free society for all without any gender, religion, nationality or language discrimination.
Mission Statement: RS is dedicated for the conservation of biodiversity through sustainable natural resources management and restoration of endangered species Fauna and Flora and SRS also continue commitment to support most vulnerable and marginalized communities through health and hygiene interventions to reduce the burden of the disease to minimize the mortality and morbidity ratio.
• Conservation and Natural Resources Management
• Promotion of Sustainable Sanitation systems through community Participation.
• Promote Gender Equalities through Social Development
• Promote the Sustainable Primary Health Care
• Promote the Quality Education
• Promoting Agricultural Reforms
• Water, sanitation and hygiene facilities: Sindhica Reforms Society has successfully completed many wash projects by communities in normal situation as well as disaster affected communities by providing them clean water, safe sanitation services and creating awareness on benefits of hand washing with soap.
• Education for all: SRS education projects focuses on different sectors including flood emergency mobile schools, adult literacy, in school health and hygiene awareness sessions. Our education projects focuses to create: Awareness to respect human dignity; Peace by living in solidarity with others in the community; Environment so that community gives value all forms of work and creativity; Awareness about social and economic inequalities.
• Providing reliable & dependable health services: SRS implements its project through: Community-based activities through LHWs and TBAs; Primary health care facilities, such as mother-child health centers, basic health units, and rural health centers; First-referral facilities, such as tehsil headquarter and district headquarter hospitals.
• We conserve wetlands for nature: Sindhica Reforms Society is a well-known and respected organization that saves wetlands, which are essential for life itself because wetlands are the primary source of drinking water for people and wildlife. We investigate what´s damaging the wetlands and we struggle to protect, repair and actually create new wetlands. We work with communities, businesses, government departments and international donors to help people live sustainably alongside wetlands, food, materials, livelihoods and enjoyment.
Muhammad Ameen Keryo is the Chairperson of Sindhica Reforms Society (SRS).