The Association nigerienne de lutte contre la corruption (ANLC)
B.P 10 423, 207 Rue du Grand Hôtel NB55
Ansprechpartner: NAINO M Nouhou
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
Transparency International, the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption, brings people together in a powerful worldwide coalition to end the devastating impact of corruption on men, women and children around the world.
TI’s mission is to create change towards a world free of corruption.
Transparency International is a global network including more than 90 locally established national chapters and chapters-in-formation.
The Association Nigérienne de Lutte contre la Corruption (ANLC) is the Nigerienne chapter of Transparency International and is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organisation created in 2001 and accredited as TI National Chapter in 2006.
The mission is to carry out targeted action aimed at bringing change to the behaviours of all political actors and the general public itself in order to reduce, and in the end eliminate corruption in Niger. The ANLC aims to contribute to the reduction of corruption in Niger with intermediate objectives of strengthening of the judiciary framework in Niger, improvement of public resource management (financial, material and human) and reinforcement of ANLC’s anti-corruption capacities.
• Reforms aimed at transparency in public and private management
• Denounce and fight any act of corruption the ANLC knows of in public or private management
• Emergence of ethics that tend to strengthen the moral integrity of citizens
• Promotion of transparency and accountability in commercial transactions, both national and international
• Awareness-raising about corruption in elections
• Participation in the Nigerien Social Forum
• Presentation, observation of elections, press release to denounce corruption in school examinations
• Contribution and membership in the National Anti-Corruption Commission
• Publication of an awareness-raising brochure on the fight against corruption
• Participation in the Central Market Commission (public contracting)
• Workshops, surveys, radio and televised debates etc.
• Africa Education Watch Programme (2007-2010)
• CD with rap musicians and anti-corruption song
Mme BAGNAN Aïssata FALL is the Chairwoman and Naino M Nouhou is the Permanent Secretary of the Association Nigérienne de Lutte contre la Corruption (ANLC/Transparency International—Niger).
The Board is made of seven members.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.