Krushi Mitra Grameen Abhivruddhi Sansthe
#99, S S Angadi Mahlingeshwar Nagar
591307 Gokak, Dist: Belgaum , Karnataka
Ansprechpartner: Nanjund Jugali
+91-9342150266; +91 (0)8332-224221
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Krushi Mitra Grameen Abhivruddhi Sansthe - Karnataka is a nonprofit development organization established on 2009 by a group of professionally trained agriculture graduates. This Organisation is mainly established for development of agriculture sector which is backbone of Indian economy. Working area of institute is ´Karnataka State´. KMGS is a highly focused and committed development-organization working through out Karnataka with the intent of empowering the underprivileged rural populace and the marginal farmers.
To actively contribute to the social and economic development of the communities in which we operate and to be an organization that continually respond to the changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards development of sustainable society that promote and protects the equality, social justice and Human Rights for all.
The organization organize program to facilitate the development of our societies through social work, research work, nations and its program as well reaches out to the larger community through extent ion at local ,national levels. Mainly focusing on social justice, agriculture, human rights, education, self employment and rural development.
Our Focus Areas
• Rural Development: Our Rural Development Program aims to improve rural livelihood options and works towards social and economic empowerment of the rural poor and women.
• Skill Development: Adult education; Non formal education; Tribal education; Skill based training on IT, Garments, Soft skills, printing etc.
• Women Empowerment: Medical camp; Health awareness; Sanitation; Safe drinking water; Mother and child health
• Agriculture: Self-Help Group (SHG); Irrigation; Land development; Soil and water conservation; Social forestry; Plantation activities
• NDLM -(National Digital Literacy Mission) Digital India Initiative - Training Partner for Karnataka:
• POPI- Producer Organization Promoting Institution: Credit Support is provided for financial intervention. Support in the form of grant, loans, or a combination of these is also available for capacity building & market interventions.
• SHPI-Self Help Promoting Institution: SHG - Self Help Groups (SHGs) are a homogenous group of 10-20 individuals who come together for saving and internally helping each other in times of need. Group members are engaged in livelihood activities such as running a retail shop, cattle rearing, zari work, tailoring jobs, making candles, artificial jewellery etc. Each individual saves a fixed amount on a monthly basis.
• TISS-Vocational Education: In December 2011, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) to provide immediate and definite interventions to improve the lives of the disadvantaged and marginalized youth, especially who are excluded by the formal school education system through appropriate vocational training programmes.
• Skill Development Centers: We are autonomous body to provide Skill Development training to Youths, Farmers and Women. We are providing Training in: IT; Retail; Garments; Soft Skills or Life Skills; Agriculture etc
Nanjund Jugali is the Secretary & CEO of Krushi Mitra Grameen Abhivruddhi Sansthe.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.