At Gogari Po.Sonala Ta. Mangrul Nath Dist.
444402 Washim ,MH India
Ansprechpartner: Monali Bobade
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Daksh Foundation is nonprofit organisation actively involved in Need Based Research, Education and Social Service in Vidarbha Region of Maharashtra India.
Our organisation is started with inspiration, to provide quality, original and meticulously sliced need based solutions to needy people. In a short span of time we gained lot of momentum in field of education and research at national and international level. We strongly believe in competition for success. To achieve this we keep collaborating with various national and international organisation in various disciplines of mutual interest. Daksh is professionally managed firm with blend of young and experience researchers from various domains of science, engineering and management.
The foundation strives to provide facilities for playgroup, kinder garden, primary, secondary, higher secondary education for boys and girls. Also the foundation works to provide higher education institutes like arts, science, commerce, medical, engineering, D.M.L.T, technical, computer education centers, vocational, D.Ed., D.Pharm and agro institutes. For higher education in medical like dental, ayurvedic, homeopathic and other medical courses the foundation provides institutes. Also provide various short term courses. The foundation operates various orphanages, old age home, and orphanages for women, orphanage schools, hostels and also schools for blind and physically disabled people. Gym, Yoga centers, sports and youth development center, personality development centers for youth. Also organize various sports and body building competitions.
The foundation also operates government approved sports training and development centers. Various health and diet related awareness camps are organized. Also operates village hospital and mobile hospitals. Provides ambulance facilities and organizes various awareness camps for removing addictions. Planting and growing trees, blood and eye donation camps, cleaning villages at ground level, dam constructions for water storage and avoid wastage of water and are also involved in various other social services. The foundation also helps the farmers by educating them about the latest agriculture technologies, machines, fertilizers, land fertilizing and various other help.
• Daksh Social Service
• Consultancy Service: Daksh Foundation provides information technology consulting to industries, web portal owners, tech staff, emerging companies and users which assist to augment the overall customer experience and optimize business operations. Since 2001 our goal has to been to help companies build, maintain, and monitor better information technology infrastructures.
• IT Service: Complete Digital Business Solutions; Technical Collaborations; Technology Integration
• Business Solutions: Daksh group compraises of young experts who always innovate in their area of expertise enabling us to provide excellent business solution with "Right people, right solution on right time".
• Daksh Agro: Daksh Agro is a subunit of parent company Daksh Foundation established in 2001. We are Growers and suppliers of various ranges of processed and unprocessed Grains, Cereals, Pulses, and vegetables in India
• Institute: Daksh Foundation offers short-term, high-quality courses, programs and workshops to industries, web portal owners, tech staff, emerging companies and various educational firms since 2001. We provide high training services in a vast range of subjects.
• Holidays: We provide various tours and travels related services in India. We are currently operating services throughout India in Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Akola, Jalgaon, Latur and Washim. We can offer great deal in service and quality. We are always happy when customers get satisfied through our services.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.