Yayasan IDEP Foundation
Br. Dauh Uma, Desa Batuan Kaler, Sukawati
80582 Gianyar, Bali
Ansprechpartner: Hannah Matthäus
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
IDEP is a local Indonesian NGO based in Bali - Indonesia, founded in 1999. IDEP develops and delivers training, community programs and media about sustainable development through Permaculture, and community-based disaster management. For more than a decade IDEP has been delivering practical programs and public education activities to communities in need all over Indonesia
Our work covers 4 areas and makes up what we call the ´Cycle of Resilience´:
• Sustainable Development – Permaculture
• Disaster Preparedness
• Emergency Response
• Community Recovery
• Permaculture: Organic Farming; Seed Saving; Waste Management; Wastewater Treatment; Permaculture in Disaster Area
• Disaster Management: Disaster Risks in Indonesia; Community Preparedness; Permaculture in Disaster Areas; Information for Distribution in Disaster Areas; How IDEP Responds in Times of Emergency; Earthquake-Safe Building Campaign
• IDEP´s Training and Consulting: Disaster; Permaculture & Sustainable Community Development; Sustainable Development & DRR Education; Organizational; Media & Advocacy
• Education: What are Learnscapes?; Disaster Preparedness; Environment; Waste Management
We deliver training in local communities and schools as well as to government and non-government organizations. Our media include films, educational resources, booklets, manuals, board games, kids´ activity books, and awareness-raising media such as posters and campaigns.
Our training is about more than just conveying information. We and our partners work directly with communities to maintain ongoing disaster management and sustainable development projects.
Hannah Matthäus is a Research & Development Support Volunteer of IDEP.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.