Hope Public Charitable Trust
No.6-B/26, Sarangapani Street
600 053 Krishnapuram, Ambattur O.T,Chennai
Ansprechpartner: V. Nagarani
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Hope Public Charitable Trust (Hope) is a Non-Profit organization located at Ambattur, Chennai, India. Our organization strives to promote the living conditions of challenged community by providing special education, vocational training and rehabilitation services. Hope aims in removing stigma, creating awareness and empowering mentally challenged community. It also strives for the empowerment of marginalized women through various skill training programs. Our logo symbolizes Hope which means Providing Self-confidence along with service to face lifes challenges to lead a meaningful life in the society
Vision: To serve as a Catalyst to uplift the life styles of the under privileged, socially neglected, mentally challenged and those who live below poverty line with special emphasis on women and children.
Mission: Promoting the living conditions of the target community by a comprehensive service to develop their values, skills and talent´s through self-learning and participatory programmes. Working collectively to promote the welfare and interest of the under – privileged, socially neglected and the marginalized people through joint actions programs like special education, vocational training, Skill training, therapy, Orientation programs and self employment.
• Identify and build resources necessary for research and development to offer training, expertise and professional service in the fields of child mental health.
• Elevating to a status of Nodal Agency with professional excellence.
• Establishing a centralized office with own building with the necessary infrastructure facilities
• Hope Special School: Hope special school for mentally challenged children had its humble beginning in 2003 with 3 children, 2 volunteers, and a special educator. Now the school caters to the needs of almost 70 children with 15 teaching and non-teaching staff members. Services provided: Special Education; Practical math; Activities of daily living: Special facilities for CP children; Yoga/ Meditation/ Physical training; Physiotherapy; Speech therapy; Occupational therapy; Sensory integration & Counseling
• Care & Protection Centre for Mentally Challenged: Hope Trust started Care and Protection center for mentally challenged children. It is registered under Corporation of Chennai. It provides shelter for abandoned boys who are mentally challenged. They are identified and taken from streets, referred by child welfare centers, police station etc. in a very pitiable condition. We provide them care and nurture them lovingly by hearing their cries and comforting them to get over rejections, abuse and hardships. They are provided with good clothing, food, shelter, medical care, rehabilitation and vocational training to equip them with different self-help skill. We look forward for Public support and donations. The need for specialized care is increasing day by day and due to financial difficulties and space constraints we have accommodated only 40 inmates and unable to provide for more inmates.
• Sponsor a Child
V. Nagarani is the Chief functionary officer of the Hope Public Charitable Trust.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.