Humanitarian Association "Blue Angel" (Plavi Anđeo)
Marijana Dragmana 2
Ansprechpartner: Dragica Kopjar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Center for the charity work, volunteering and helping children and the poor in Croatia and in the world, "Blue Angel" (Plavi Anđeo) was founded by Dragica Kopjar in 2011 after she returned from a month-long humanitarian mission in Kenya, where she could not remain indifferent to all the bad things she saw and which she met visiting distant villages and many poor families without homes, food, clothing and footwear. Back in Croatia and when the association was legally established she began to prepare humanitarian projects.
The nonprofit organization "Blue Angel" will collect the funds directly without the intermediary to send and give to those who need it most, without mediation of large organizations and the loss of funds on the salaries of employees of the association, the travel expenses, entertainment expenses and more.
• Cooperating with Croatian schools: The organisation Blue Angel (Plavi andjeo) is developing its new project in Croatia, in which it strives to include even its youngest supporters. The purpose of this project is to sensitize our primary school and high school pupils to matters of life in Africa and Asia.
• 2 bottles of water: Importance of bottles of water in Kenia, which is deficient because of the lack of faucets and wells. It rains rarely and the children need to walk with plastic bottles three kilometres or more to get the water from the rivers, instead of going to school. Some take a bottle with them so that they could take the water on their way back from school, which is very far away too.
• Activity for children of Kenya: Building a new house for John´s family; Food for children and adults living in camps; Food for multimember families
• Volunteering in Kenya, Uganda, India and in our association
• Sponsoring a child
• Support for children of poor single mothers and support for poor multimember families in Croatia: We are currently working on projects for children of poor single mothers and poor multimember families in Croatia. The plan is to start with taking over the education expenses for the children.
• Humanitarian action for Ivan Tomić´s surgery
Dragica Kopjar is the President of the association "Blue Angel" (Plavi Anđeo).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.