A Catalyst to Change Human Life
Khash Villa 280 Dhakkhin Khan Dhakkhin Khan Bazar
1230 Uttara, Dhaka
Ansprechpartner: Zamila Sultan
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
SOHAY is a not for profit non - government organization. It has been working untiringly with Dhaka urban slums since 2002 for their education, empowerment, skills development and protecting human rights and on policy and advocacy.
SOHAY´s vision is to create a society where people will use their potentials to make the society equal and just and stop discrimination and inequalities.
To create disciplined, self confident, educated and skilled human resources who understand current position and use personal potential to eradicate poverty.
SOHAY´s programmes are focused on seven major developing areas. Such as:
• Children and adult education
• Human rights, focusing on women and children rights and empowerment
• Gender equality and equity, women empowerment/development
• Economic empowerment and income
• Health, water and sanitation
• Policy and advocacy
• Distribution of obsolete items
Zamila Sultana is the Founder and the Executive Director of SOHAY.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.