Green Yatra Trust
Be The Change, Bring The Change
Row House G-12, Mahaveer Nagar, Ideal Park, Near Orange Hospital, Mira Road (East),
Thane- 401107 Maharashtra
Ansprechpartner: Durgesh Gupta
+91 98198 95849; +91 22 6588 6649
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Green Yatra is a Non-Governmental Charity (NGO), started in 2009, actively dedicated to protection and conservation of mother nature and humanity. We strive to maintain the integrity of the ecosystem for the benefit of all living creatures by introducing and adopting simple green lifestyle, eco-friendly ideas in our daily lives.
Our mission is to assist in solving environmental problems and promote cooperation among similar groups and people by supporting the free exchange of information and public participation in environmental decision making.
• We aim to be involved in and perform all such acts that may assist in or are conducive to fostering environmental education, protection, and security.
• We are mainly concerned with generating mass awareness and deepening of national and international public debate on environmental issues.
• We are involved in mobilizing local communities via high-pitched campaigns and projects.
• One of our key goals is to educate the people on various sources of pollution and its adverse impact and show how we can all strive to be greener in our daily lives.
• Zaroorat - A Need: The main objective of Zaroorat - A Need is to provide the necessity things to millions of poor and needy people facing great hardship and health risk due to lack of proper clothing and other basic things in far flung areas, urban slums of the country and promote child education in underprivileged class of society. We work towards nullifying the misbalance caused by us, our society, and people; and urge the "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Realize" mentality in living our daily lives here on our beautiful planet Earth.
• Child Education-Ek Zaroorat is a Green Yatra´s initiative where we educationally adopt underprivileged children and send them to school and support their all basic educational needs (as books, stationary, bags, school dresses, school tuition fees etc.) along with making Mother Earth clean, green and more beautiful.
• Go Green Kids is our unique, innovative international environmental educational and practical Non-profit initiative. We believe that the younger generation is our future and has the potential to be change makers.
• Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life... We will do it for You, is a Green Yatra initiative to save the environment through tree plantation and adoption by public and corporate participation and support where people can plant, gift, donate and adopt trees online in just one click from their home/office on different occasions and celebrations.
• Go Green Ganesha is a Green Yatra initiative with a mission to replace harmful plaster of paris (PoP) Ganesha idols through Eco-friendly, Economical and Efficient Ganesha idols along with high pitched innovative awareness campaigns.
• Green Youth, Green India provides a common platform and involve youths in social and environmental causes & activities and make them understand the importance of Environment.
• Green Societies, Green Earth: We started this initiative with motive to bring residents of a housing society under one umbrella for a green cause. And make them understand the importance of going green in daily life and how a daily lives small unite efforts can save Mother Nature and humanity.
Durgesh Gupta is the Director of Green Yatra.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.