DALIT VIKAS SAMITI SAH KALYAN PARISHAD (DVSSKP)
Kailashpuri Ward No. 10, Dumra
843301 Sitamarhi, Bihar
Ansprechpartner: YOGENDRA PASWAN
+91 06226-250878; +91-7631314869
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Dalit Vikas Samiti Sah Kalyan Parishad, a non-governmental organisation, is the first grant-making institution in Sitamarhi district of Bihar working for the empowerment of dalit/mahadalit and other people communities.
The Foundation supports individuals, all community-based organisations and networks that work to secure social change and protect the right of the dalit. DVSSKP provides small grants and fellowships towards strengthening. The aim is to build the capacity of future leader for the movement.
The Dalit Vikas Samiti Sah Kalyan Parishad (DVSSKP) pursues the world´s most important value - equality - and works to end the injustice of caste discrimination. By so doing, the foundation works for the whole of humankind. its deep commitment to social justice and human rights for all. In the best tradition of philanthropy DVSSKP engages and assists the most marginalised peoples.
We envision a society in Sitamarhi district where dalit communities especially women live with dignity, have equal opportunity and social and economic justice. A developed & healthy society, free of pains & sorrows.
DVSSKP primarily aims to work towards strengthening & capacity building of local communities with a view to enhancing adaptive capability and community resilient towards agriculture, education, health, climate variability and changes & changing the culture of dependency to a culture of selfreliance.
The program strategy is towards achieving acceleration of socio, economic change and environmental sustainability in promoting sustainable livelihood, asset creation and institutional development and application of knowledge, towards development of sustainable society that promotes and protects the equality, social justice and Human Rights for all. building at the community level.
• Having dedicated Management body as well as grass root workers.
• Formed Community based organizations (CBOs) like SHGs, Gram Vikas Samit, Mahila Samiti and SHG for Handicapped
• We generated awareness on environment.
• Our organization worked for literacy in West Delhi.
• Conducted survey of illiterates
• Conducted awareness and mobilization works
• Safe drinking water and Sanitation in villages in West Delhi.
• Skill promotion activities for 50 persons.
• Adult education center benefited to 300 adults.
• Worked on environmental issues
• Training of resource persons.
• Formation and training of Self Help Groups.
• Awareness programme.
Yogendra Paswan is the Founder and Secretary of Dalit Vikas Samiti Sah Kalyan Parishad (DVSSKP).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.