Nethaji Mercy Home
12, Pandithurai Street, Kamarajapuram
600 042 Chennai
Ansprechpartner: A. Muthu Kumar
+91 9962608424; +91 44 2244 8447
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Nethaji Mercy Home is a non-profit, non-political, independent social voluntary organization, committed for welfare of the people without any consideration of caste, creed, community, race or religion.
It has been striving to give a life of hopefulness to orphans, children, disabled and other deprived people who have always been ignored in the community.
The major focus of Nethaji Mercy Home is on the vulnerable children. It has been involved in the transformation of the lives of vulnerable children for the better future of the nation.
Lift the vulnerable to a life of hopefulness
Transform the lives of vulnerable for better future of our nation
• Nurturing the orphan and destitute children with love and care;
• Providing shelter, foods, clothes and medical aids and formal education
• Eradicating child labour
• Uplifting the downtrodden
• Rescuing the helpless children, women and senior citizens from streets and public places
• Training developmental skills for children to lead the life independently
• Caring helpless senior citizens in the streets
• Referring the rescued senior citizens and mentally ill people to other services
• Providing relief measures for the needy people during natural calamities
• Providing training for women for income generation
• Free service of cremation of unclaimed bodies
• Fighting for the rights of women and children
• Conducting women family counseling; career counseling for children and youth
• Promoting health among children, women and youth
• Promoting youth development
• Mobilizing resources for the sustaining of the organization through community participants, government, and networking with other NGOs at national and international level.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.