Association for Environment and Youth Development (AFEYD)
Enceinte Ecole la MEDIANE 12,rue Massengo, Kinsoundi,
BP 3484 Brazzaville
Ansprechpartner: Roll Matifath Bouesso
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
We are an Association for Environment and Youth Development (AFEYD),in french language the association is called: APEDJ (Association Pour l'Environnement et Développement de la Jeunesse),created in May 2007 to the following of the meeting of young people led by Mr.BOUESSO due to environmental degradation found in our area Kinsoundi.
AFEYD is a structure of young people that works for the welfare of worldwide person through advocacy, campaigns and actions in environmental education, health, economic, information ... so that everyone go towards a healthy environment and sustainable development.
The motto of the association is for every young person:a healthy and sustainable environment.
Objective and fields of work:
• To educate people about the mechanisms of preservation and conservation of the environment, -To contribute to the fight against environmental degradation.
• To awareness people about environmental degradation dangers: the perverse effects of waste, plastics that affect the human and animal health, agriculture... thus causing diseases.
• To preserve the world's biodiversity in ensuring the sustainable-use of natural resources to reduce the overconsumption.
• To train young people to the trades recovery of plastics waste.
Projects of AFEYD:
We want to:
• participe to the fight against the environmental degradation and unemployment of youths in creating : a recycle center of products.
• open a library on the environment and youth development. That library will be a place where people can know the importance of the environment in our life in reading books, looking at pictures upon the environment, receiving pamphlets concerning environment field.
• organize seminars, discussions on environment and meetings between youths with activities like sport, dance, games and others healthy entertainments.
• open boreholes for drinking water because in some neighbourhoods lack safe drinking water.
• plant 100 trees at least every 6 months to preserve nature and prevent erosion
• create a center for young people in difficult situation who might be in street and failling to life in crime, theft, drugs, fights.... This project includes a school education program, a health program, a program of sport and culture, a peer support program and a training program for qualifying employment: carpentry, plumbling, metalworking...
Roll Matifath Bouesso is the Coordinator of AFEYD.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of education, environment, sustainable development, sensibilisation.