Regional Centre for International Development Corporation (RCIDC)
KAMPALA ROAD MAIN POST OFFICE BUILDING PLOT 35
Ansprechpartner: Agula Joseph Ogoror
+256759797979; +256-414-592962; +256 (0) 713 600702
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Regional Center for International Development Corporation.(RCIDC) was established in 2011, and registered by the government of the republic of Uganda as a non partisan membership-based development organization, & Not for Profit.
RCIDC was formed to promote professional research for sustainable development, education, social justice, human rights, youth empowerment, children gender and women equality, peace and security, conflict negotiations and management, environment natural resources management, networking, agriculture, capacity building, advocacy and consultancy.
• To promote quality professional research for sustainable development, influence policy, education, social Justice, human rights, youth, children and women empowerment, peace and security, conflict negotiations and management, environment natural resources management, networking, agriculture, capacity building, advocacy and consultancy
• To co-ordinate, cooperate or work in partnership with any local, international organizations / agencies, associations or groups and individuals with similar interest and objectives in promoting better world for everyone to live.
• To offer professional management, training in leadership, promoting the development of small and medium scale enterprises (SMS) to become the main vehicle for enhancing economic growth.
Thematic programme areas:
• Human rights and good governance: Women and youth empowerment, accountability, participatory democracy, conflict resolution, non violence, reconciliation, dialogue, unity, social justice, for sustainable development
• Conservation of environment: for sustainable development, climate change and campaign for green city, green community, carbon free world, social ecology, sustainable natural resource management, for cleaner health green environment.
• Professional research and documentation; research and reporting, publications, hotography, dissemination, advocacy and development of community socio-economic for sustainable development.
• Agriculture for community development and sustainable food security, nutrition/income security, appropriate technology, revolving fund credit schemes for gender empowerment
• Health, HIV/AIDS and relief: Community health promotion, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention and counseling, disadvantaged persons´ initiatives, disaster preparedness and relief.
Agula Joseph Ogoror is the Deputy Team Leader - Finance & Admnistration at Regional Centre for International Development Cooperation (RCIDC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.