Eliezah Foundation Initiative Uganda (EFI)
Plot, 254 Kanyange Rd,
Ansprechpartner: Rehemah Nyanzi Sserunjogi
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Eliezah Foundation Initiative Uganda (EFI Uganda), founded in 2005, is a non-profit making organisation advocating for protection and development of Women and Children. EFI Uganda exists to promote an accepting, nurturing, supportive, protective and progressing environment for children and women in Uganda, through the provision of a safe interaction space, effective dissemination of relevant information on gender and gender equality, HIV/AIDS, and Human Rights.
• The Speak out Program: It´s like a platform for all to air out grievances and find lasting solutions. The approach creates room for rehabilitation, counseling and community participation and support to victims of abuse, their abusers and prevents those that are about to happen.
• The Positive Life Club: This amazing club has micro projects that support adherence and counseling with at least 200 members working together. The Club economically empowers PLHIV under the project by building capacity on business and responsible parenthood. The positive life club has over the past two years provided support for access of treatment and hosted over 19 HIV counseling and testing activities.
• The EFI Community Peace Program: The project is a result of the 2013 and 2014 peace activities implemented by the organisation. It is a reconciliation program to help communities Use peaceful means to resolve domestic and communal conflicts
• Education: Education at the Eliezah Foundation Means building capacity at the different levels of stake holders that encourage and support the elimination of Gender and Violence against women and girls, it means empowering communities to have the capacity to mitigate, and mainstream gender, its effects/challenges and possible results and find solutions that are favorable for such indigenous community.
Rehemah Nyanzi Sserunjogi is the Executive Secretary and Director of Operations at the Eliezah Foundation Initiative Uganda (EFI Uganda).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.