10, Triq il-Ward
nSVR1640 St Venera
Ansprechpartner: Claudia Taylor-East
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
- Antirassismus, Integrationspolitik
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
SOS Malta, a Maltese-registered NGO set up in 1991, aims at aiding people experiencing times of crisis and empowering them by providing support services and opportunities to implement development and change in their country to ensure a better quality of life. It encourages advocacy on behalf of social causes, as well as promotes models of good care and practice. In all its operations in Malta and overseas, SOS Malta also promotes volunteerism for effective sustainable development. The organisation is a source of knowledge and advice about the role and contribution of volunteerism and the benefits of civic engagement.
Aims and Objectives
• SOS Malta is a non governmental organisation working in Malta and overseas
• SOS Malta assists all peoples through projects of a social and charitable nature
• SOS Malta provides assistance to the poor helping them to improve quality of life
• SOS Malta helps to enhance the knowledge and skills of those it serves
• SOS Malta advocates on behalf of the poor
• SOS malta promotes models of good care and practice
• SOS Malta works with local and international NGO´s in order to achieve its aims
• Overseas Development: Operations in Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East; Awareness Raising
• Social Integration: Social inclusion and Empowerment; Integration and Re-integration of Migrants
• Resource And Training Services For NGOs: Malta Resource Centre; Training and Capacity Building; Research; STEPS Public Health Research
• Volunteering: SOS Malta has promoted volunteering from the moment of its inception.
Claudia Taylor-East is the Managing Director of SOS Malta.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.