AKSHAYA Rehabilitation Trust
Disable Peoples’ Human Rights Organisation
37-G/168, Prasath Road, Narimedu,
625002 Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Ansprechpartner: Lawyer K. Kathiresan
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
AKSHAYA Rehabilitation Trust is a tax exempted, registered, non profitable voluntary and developmental organisation. It was established in 1998.
AKSHAYA envisions "A society where persons with disability attain holistic development through social inclusion and ensuring of rights".
To work among and through the person with disabilities at large, particularly with the youth with disabilities in the most socio- economically disadvantage through a process of organisation, training, networking, education and facilitating for collective action through realizing their human rights holistic development.
• To act as a resource center for protection of rights, equal opportunity and full participation for the persons with disabilities.
• Addressing UNCRPD - Protection, promotion and ensuring of disability human rights.
• Formation of disability youth forums.
• Rehabilitation, communication and advocacy for disables
• Educational counseling, family counseling and personality development for the disables.
• Promoting disables marriage for the social inclusion.
• Psycho – social care training for the disables.
• Strengthening social participation and mainstreaming the women with disabilities.
• Providing free legal aid services for the disables and stake holders in our various project target area.
• Seeking the collaboration and Partnering with other voluntary and International agencies for development activities and programs for the disables in INDIA.
Lawyer. K. Kathiresan – (Person with Disability) is the Founder/Managing Trustee of the AKSHAYA Rehabilitation Trust.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.