4, Shivam Apt., Sant Janabai Road, Opp Greater Bank, Vile Parle (East)
400 057 Mumbai
Ansprechpartner: Arun Sabnis
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Fulora Foundation is one of the Mumbai´s largest private relief and development organization, founded in 1984 and registered as a Public Charitable Trust in the 1996.
A complete city with a positive vision & human face.
A complete rehabilitation of deprived children & the unemployed youth.
Fulora Foundation has become a leader in sustainable development and emergency aid, reaching tens of millions of people each year in more than 60 places in Maharashtra. For more than 7 years now, Fulora Foundation has been a vehicle of Mumbai´s generosity towards the Society.
Fulora Foundation reaches out to the lives of those who are devastated by humanitarian emergencies, or who are struggling each day in poor communities to survive and improve their lives.
Fulora Foundation focuses its approach at the family and community levels. We believe that each and everyone should enjoy a basic level of livelihood security.
FULORA FOUNDATION´s programs seek to help the underprivileged obtain this security. FULORA FOUNDATION seeks a world of tolerance and social justice, where people have overcome poverty and live in dignity and security.
Programmes and projects:
• Farmer Suicide Prevention & Empowerment Program
• Mobile School for Street Children
• Road Marshal: In this program orphan youth are trained and polished with required skill to work under Traffic constables & assist them to curb the traffic violations.
• Jal-Aadhar: Our team monitors the delivery of water tankers through its local activists, to supply water to these parched lands and try to reach out to as many villages as possible. Through our local activists, social workers and local administration, we have created a detailed plan for the deprived villages, along with the population census.
• Global Parli - a cluster of villages: Goat Distribution; Tree Plantation; Cancer detection camp; Guidance session for students; Football Training.
Taxi Transformation project including transformation of their families from shanties in to Ownership Flats as well as Taxi Drivers to Cab Managers.
Trauma Care for all the needy people in the Society.
Arun Sabnis is the Managing Trustee of Fulora Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.