Pakistan Friends Foundation (PFF)
PFF Building, bypass Road, National Highway
70150 Matiari, Sindh
Ansprechpartner: Yasir Memon Qamar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Pakistan Friends Foundation (PFF), founded in 2007, is a youth leading registered Not for profit organization working for empowerment of backward communities through sustainable development and self earning projects.
PFF is a integrated and sustainable development Foundation working for the deprived communities for the economic empowerment as well as capacity building, advocacy and lobbying for the issues of neglected segments of the society.
Educated, healthy, wealthy, and democratic society where all segments have access to justice and resources and opportunities to entertain all fundamental rights without any social, economical, political and religious discrimination.
Pakistan Friends Foundation (PFF) is an NGO that aims to improve the socio-economic condition of urban, semi-urban and rural communities, especially young people and women. PFF started as a small technical education and vocational training centre for young people and gradually developed strategic interventions for sustainable development, becoming an NGO in the process.
• Integrated Education Learning Program (IELP): Quality of education is the key ingredient for the sustainable development of the nation, unfortunately our country mainly confronted with the issue to of quality education for producing quality human resource PFF launched the project entitled "Integrated Education Learning Program (IELP)" in collaboration with Sindh Education Foundation in 2009 made commitment to impart quality of education for marginalized girls in district Matiari. Under this coordination PFF has established 2 Friends Public Schools (Girls) for extreme remote areas with participation of community. The main goal underlying objectives of this program and initiative include universal access to primary education by increasing the net enrollment and higher rate of survival of children till grade 5, increase in the adult literacy rate and to attain gender equality at all levels.
• Strengthening Civil Society to Address Conflicts
• Youth Skill Development Center
• Medical Camps
• Youth groups
Yasir Memon Qamar is the Chairman at the Pakistan Friends Foundation (PFF).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.