Consultative Information Center-Pavlodar (CIC)
Toraygirova 52 room 13, Pavlodarskay oblast
Ansprechpartner: Okishev, Vladislav
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The main goal of the organization Consultative Information Center-Pavlodar (CIC) is the creation and development of an open democratic society in the Pavlodar region of Kazakhstan. For it CIC is using different trends such as legal education, cooperation with different NGOs, teachers and students of universities and secondary schools and local government, for example:
- opening public chambers,
- information on human rights,
- issue information bulletins,
- research into regional conflicts,
- organization of training sessions,
- the creation of networks and development of new programs,
- the creation of coalitions of local NGOs.
Vladislav Okishev is the chairman of the Consultative Information Center-Pavlodar.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.