Ansprechpartner: Walter Taminang
KENG Foundation is a Non-Government; and Non Profit Association which has been created by a group of committed citizens to help children and women in Cameroon and the rest of Africa.
Some of objectives of the association are:
- Making a contribution to poor and underprivileged people by providing them education and basic healthcare facilities such as portable drinking water to promoting basic sanitary facilities.
- Designing and implementing prevention strategies against infectious diseases like HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis.
- Undertaking action-oriented, community based, participatory health research.
- Partnering with governmental agencies and private sector in developing codes of conduct, ethical standards and best health practices.
- Facilitating exchange programs and clinical internships for international students, recent graduates, and health professionals to work in health facilities in Africa while becoming immersed in African cultures and communities.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff and give an expert opinion in the field of our work.