Sindh Rural Partners Organization (SRPO)
C-15, Block-18, Near Little Star School, Satellite Town,
Sindh, District Mirpurkha
Contact person: Kashif Sattar
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Sindh Rural Partner Organization (SRPO) is a non-profit & non-governmental organization working for poverty alleviation, women empowerment and community development through ensuring women participatory practices with electoral process, and lobbying and advocacy at national and provincial level. SRPO is an initiative of development professionals and community activists who jointly formed SRPO in 2001.
Just, gender equitable, agriculturally rich, healthy, educated and prosperous society
Promoting, expanding and strengthen social organizational base in Sindh province to alleviate Poverty, develop human resource, empower women, better irrigation and livestock management, educational awareness, ensuring improved healthcare services, gender equity and equality, and promote environment friendly agricultural practices
SRPO´s thematic areas are as following:
• Human/ Minority/ Women Rights
• Women Empowerment
• Civil Society Engagement
• Food Security and Sustainable Livelihoods
• DRR and Emergency Response
• WASH and Physical Infrastructure
• Environment and Climate Change
• Social Mobilization program in rural areas
• Farmers’ Income Generation Project:
• Community Health Center: The Community Health Center is focusing on MNCH services to the rural & vulnerable communities. It is located on 78 Mori Stop Umerkot Road Mirpurkhas. The CHC has provided more 35000 population of surrounding areas and adjacent districts likewise, Umerkot & Sanghar. The CHC is providing services such as safe delivery, pre & post natal care, Ultrasound, general healthcare, EPI, Polio Vaccination and ambulance services.
• Adult Women Literacy and Income Generation Project
• Emergency Response
• Community Based Management of Acute Malnutrition
• Mother & Child Health Center
• Community Awareness Raising Of Polio: This project is based on 03 main components as: Social Mobilization with Community Leader, Capacity Building of Local Community Members and Pre-Post Monitoring in NIDs.
• Promoting & Protecting Minority Rights in Southern Sindh
• Because I am a Girl: SRPO has formed and trained Youth Activists Groups and Awareness Group at UC level which played the role of community watchdog to prevent early child marriages in targeted UCs. SRPO has also arranged Street Theatres at village level to aware communities about the disadvantages of early marriages at household and society level. The trained groups have supported to prevent 12 early child marriages in target UCs.
• Enhance Reading Skill of Primary level & Promote Girls Education
Kashif Sattar Mastoi is the Manager of Program Development & MEAL at the Sindh Rural Partner Organization (SRPO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.