AL-Mehran Rural Development Organization (AMRDO)
Near Bilawal Masjid
Taluka New Saeedabad, District Matiari, Sindh
Portavoz: Abdul Jabbar Chhachar
+92-22-2103220; +92-300-3354626; +92-22–2767787
- Organización de apoyo
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Política social/Discapacitados
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
AL-Mehran Rural Development Organization (AMRDO) is a nongovernmental, nonpolitical, non partisan, non profitable social services providing organization. AMRDO was established in the year 1998. AMRDO is working for the socio economic empowerment of poor rural and underserved communities through participatory development initiatives in Sindh and Baluchistan.
AMRDO´s vision is socio economic empowerment of poor communities through participatory development.
AMRDO endeavors for marginalized masses of Pakistan, to enhance empowerment through institutional development, social and financial services and other sectoral programs.
AMRDO Objectives (Goals):
• To create employment/self-employment opportunities by providing income generation services;
• To ensure community participation and involvement in the development interventions through formation Community organizations/groups and capacity building;
• To improve primary health services through medical camps, establishment of MCHC, health education, training and public private partnership;
• To improve water, sanitation and hygienic conditions by providing physical infrastructural facilities and hygiene education;
• To provide quality education services by raising awareness, establishing schools, training, formation of SMCs and providing
• education materials and equipments;
• To ensure women´s emancipation and their participation in the development process;
• To prevent harmful traditional beliefs and practices;
• To engage in food security interventions, by providing training on improved farming practices, credit, expanding irrigation schemes, vegetable production, poultry farming and improved livestock management;
• Water, sanitation & physical infrastructure
• Credit & enterprise development
• Livelihoods & food security
• Education & health
• Human rights, gender equality & social protection
• Social development
• Disaster risk reduction & climate change
Abdul Jabbar Chhachar is the Chief Executive Officer of the Al-Mehran Rural Development Organization (AMRDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.