Human Rights Commission for Social Justice and Peace Quetta
Bargarh Alamdar Road
Ansprechpartner: Irfan Ali
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Human Rights Commission for Social Justice and Peace Quetta is a humanitarian organization, which is working for the socialization of justice in the field of human rights, cultural exchange programmes. Human Rights Commission for Social Justice and Peace Quetta struggles to solve the Human Rights and Women Right issues and challenges, Human Rights Commission for Social Justice and Peace Quetta would share its research for the service of the humanity with other humanitarian organizations.
The following are the ongoing projects:
- Establishment of child labour classes (ongoing)
- Establishment of literacy classes for female students (ongoing)
- Provision of the human rights education (ongoing)
- Computer and Internet Courses training (ongoing)
- Cultural Research programs and dialogues
- Creating awareness on the effect of drugs on society
Aims and Objectives:
- To bring social reforms in the society,
- to improve women rights,
- to work for the reduction of the drugs.
Irfan Ali is the President of the organization. He has a graduation in Psychology and social sciences in 1996-97 from Balochistan University, two year experience in education and presently working with human rights commission of Pakistan and also worked with Amnesty International on Afghanistan.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure an expert information, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.