Vishnu Vihar, Jansath Road
251001 Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Portavoz: Harendra Singh
- Organización de apoyo
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Política de la mujer / Proyecto feminista
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
Established by a handful of individuals as an independent, non-profit, and non-governmental organization (NGO) in the year 1993, Abhinav is now a leading organization in the northern region that supports the cause of women, children and youth in India.
Abhinav works hand in hand with the Government, UN organizations, NGOs and the Corporate to provide strategic support for elevating the livelihoods of less privileged and marginalized communities. Abhinav has wide-spread interventions in agriculture, health & hygiene, water & sanitation, and child education. The organization also works to promote entrepreneurship for employment and self employment particularly addressing the needs of youth and women.
We envision the creation of self-reliant community by way of mainstreaming the poor and under privileged masses towards all-round development through promotion of modern agricultural practices and improved opportunities for child education, adoption of healthy & hygienic lifestyles, and skill development, entrepreneurship & women empowerment.
• To provide and help urban and rural poor in getting services such as health, nutrition, education, sanitation and housing
• To organize social, cultural and environmental activities, channel zing youth energy into creative and constructive action
• To enhance the capacity through conscientization, awareness and skill formation
• To create public opinion and social awareness
• To establish vocational training centres, educational institutions, Centre for age old disabled and distressed men and women, orphanages, etc. for social welfare.
• To provide legal aid services to the poor marginalized aged and distressed person etc
• To help community to cope up with the Socio-economic constraints
Our major activities include:
• Safe drinking water & Sanitation Program
• Health and Family Welfare
• Sensitizing campaign through PPP model
• Training and Employment Generation
• Food Processing and Training Center
• Environmental up Gradation
• Awareness Programmes
• Advance Level Information & Satellite technology center
• Urban Sanitation
Harendra Singh is the Chief Functionary of Abhinav.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.