Center for Religious Cooperation and Tolerance (CRCT)
P.O.Box 20230, U.I. Post Office; Mafikuyomi Square,
Portavoz: Ibraheem Adedayo Adediran
+234 803 404 9520; +234 802 351 9349
- Política para la Paz
- Derechos humanos
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
Center for Religion Cooperation and Tolerance (CRCT) is a non - governmental and non-profit organization. CRCT started in 1993 following the June 12 crises as a forum for Nigerians from diverse background to meet and discuss the aftermath of the crises and the way forward for Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as citizens. The organisation was formally registered in 2004. Since inception, the organisation has organised a number of public enlightenment workshop for the benefit of all. A number of papers have also been written in the area of promotion and protection of human rights in particular and women´s rights as human rights
CRCT Vision Statement:
To see a world founded on religious understanding, cooperation and harmony.
CRCT Mission Statement:
To promote the ideals of peaceful living, religious cooperation and respect for human rights through research, documentation, civic education, advocacy and community mobilization.
• To carry out community mobilization towards a peaceful coexistence
• To promote peaceful relationship between the governed and government.
• To carry out research
• To promote religious understanding for enhanced cooperation and harmony towards a peaceful world.
• To raise awareness on the need for peaceful coexistence.
Ibraheem Adedayo Adediran is the Programme Manager of the Center for Religious Cooperation and Tolerance (CRCT).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.