Association of United Patriots for Development (AUPD)
Plateforme des Acteurs non étatique Mauritanienne, axe Clinique Ibn Sinai, BP 1776
Portavoz: Nigel Imonieya
- Política / Proyecto de educación
- Política social/Discapacitados
- Política de la mujer / Proyecto feminista
- Lugar donde pernoctar
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
Association of United Patriots for Development (AUPD) is a non governmental organization, founded in 2014 and accredited in different countries particularly Africa with a sole objective of bringing concerned patriots together to identify problems affecting women, youth, education, health, environment and rural & poor communities across the continent, to find pragmatic solutions and strategies of achieving the solutions proposed.
Our objective is to create a local network of researchers able to evaluate, promote and support the development processes and to establish and support development projects
Our focus is on:
• Rural and poor communities
• Women struggling as heads of families
• Youth with lack of self-confidence leading to frustration and increasing violence
• Education that is degrading day after day
• Poor health system due to lack of equipment and resources
• Environment caused by climate change
• Poverty reduction and Food security
• Bridging the digital divide
Nigel Imonieya is a Member of the Association of United Patriots for Development (AUPD).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.