Children New Generation Ukraine (CNG Ukraine)
Bohdana Khmel´nyts´kogo Street 6g
Contact person: Nikita Kagramanyan
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
I invite everyone to check our new monthly report for September (EN/UA/RU): http://ngchildrenukraine.org/tpost/3u8pfy9i71-monthly-report-september-2023
Children New Generation (CNG) Ukraine is a local NGO in Dnipro, Eastern Ukraine.
Prior to the war in Ukraine, our NGO was working with local children from low-income families. In March 2022 we transformed our children club into a shelter to accommodate refugees with children and began regular evacuation missions.
• Evacuation: Every week our volunteers evacuate 50+ people from the front lines (Kharkiv, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions)
• Shelter: Our shelter for IDPs (internally displaced persons) is located at Dnipro. The shelter was launched in September 2022, and by January 2023 its capacity has grown to 196 beds. Every month, 80-100 people live in the shelter, of which 80% are permanent inhabitants and 20% are in transit.
• Food distribution: We also deliver food kits and drinking water. By the beginning of January 2023, distribution has reached 1100 kits per week. Groups we help: shelter residents in Dnipro, citizen of Dnipro with low income and people in evacuation zones who are not ready to leave their homes.
• Dream center: In November 2022, CNG launched a new Dream Center for children in Dnipro Our services: Educational and entertainment programs for refugee kids. Regular meetings are run every Wednesday and Saturday; Sensory integration for kids with autism spectrum disorder, alalia (inability to speak), and hyperactivity. CNG provides free treatment for such kids and psychological support for their parents.
• Youth Club: Safe space for children and teenagers of 12-17 years old
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. If you need any other sort of help (if you're looking for local partners and implementators for example) please contact us, everything is open for discussion.