Crystal Family Home (CFH)
37 Medan Goh Guan Ho, 11400 Air Itam
Contact person: David Barnabas
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
Crystal Family Home (CFH) is a non-profit voluntary welfare organisation established by couple Barnabas and Esther in 2009 to help children who need a home.
Children in need a home include those who are being raised by grandparents who are no longer able to raise them up, children who have been abused, neglected, orphaned,troubled or poor and children from dysfunctional families.
The CFH Family works together to provide residential care for children in need. Children can find the love and care they need here. We welcome them with open arms.
• Love and Guidance: To raise up these children in a healthy family environment with house parents who provide love, guidance and nurture.
• Loving Helpers towards their problems: Loving helpers to assist and care for them by giving individual attention to each child and their particular problems and needs.
• Education: To give them a holistic upbringing and education.
• Useful Citizen: Living at CFH presents these children chance to heal broken hearts, to correct past mistakes, experience a family's love and security, learn to live as brothers and sisters, learn to respect one another and share in household responsibilities as a family.
David Barnabas is the Founder of Crystal Family Home (CFH).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.