Alor Pothe Nobojatray (APON) Foundation
Kha 202/D, Haji Solim Uddin Lane, Flat # 7A, Middle Badda
Contact person: Mohammad Aftabuzzaman
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Alor Pothe Nobojatray (APON) Foundation (literally translated as ‘In the journey towards enlightenment’) is a government approved, non-profit, charitable organisation dedicated towards enlightening and improving the lives of the economically and socially deprived members of the community.
At APON (literally translated as ‘warm and friendly’), we aim to provide basic education to child labourers and to create employment opportunities among the underprivileged and disadvantaged sections of the society.
We also aim to provide relief materials to victims of natural calamities and to raise awareness about gender-based violence, preventing violent extremism, trafficking of women and children, child labour and other social evils.
A society where children are secured, healthy and educated.
Our mission is to secure the basic rights of underprivileged community specially children and to bring about a favorable impact in their lives.
Providing basic education facilities and nutritional support to underprivileged children and creating employment opportunities and providing vocational training to the unemployed youth.
• APON Child Care Centre for Rohingya Regugee Children
• Basic Education for Underprivileged Children
• Nutrition Support Program
• Health and Hygiene Program
• Transitional Shelter for Street Children
• Sewing Training Center for Destitute Women
• APON Computer Training Center for Vulnerable Youth
• Project SMILE - Social Mobilization and Interventions for Lessening Extremism
• Climate Change and Disaster Rehabilitation Program
Mohammad Aftabuzzaman is the Executive Director of APON Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.