Somali Deaf Development Association (SDDA)
Kebele 06, Jigjiga-Somali Region
Contact person: Abdifatah Ahmed
+251 91 328 3801; +251913927210
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
Somali Deaf Development Association (SDDA) is a non-profit organization that promotes the full participation and contributions of Somali state people with hearing impaired in all aspects of life.
Our focus on
• Increasing awareness
• Empowering hearing impaired people
• Fighting against poverty
• Helping poor families
What we do
• Education and employment improve the lives,
• Collection of dis-aggregated data with their various impairments,
• Providing necessary supporting materials and equipment’s.
• We advocate the employment opportunities for the people of working-age with hearing impaired who are not employed and give them training courses.
Abdifatah Ahmed is the Executive Directorof (Somali Deaf Development Association (SDDA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.