RUFA – Rescuers united for animals e.V.
Contact person: Ulrike Brock-Wurl
+49 5181 2874537
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
RUFA - Rescuers united for animals is dedicated exclusively to non-profit animal protection. Our association is financed by donations and protection fees, which are used without exception for animal welfare work.
The aim is to rescue abandoned and abused animals in Eastern European countries, in this case Bulgaria and Greece, to ensure their veterinary treatment and to offer care to animals in need.
What we do
• Representation and promotion of the idea of animal protection, in particular improvement of living conditions on site in Bulgaria and Greece,
• Education about animal protection work in the respective countries,
• Implementation of castration programs in Bulgaria and Greece,
• Clarification of grievances at home and abroad,
• Protection of animals from malicious, wanton and reckless torture and abuse
• Organization of relief actions on site in Bulgaria and Greece for the welfare of the animals
• Support for other associations, foundations, and sanctuaries at home and abroad with monetary and/or material donations
• Promotion of cooperation with domestic and foreign animal protection organizations
• Financial support for domestic and foreign animal shelters and animal welfare organizations with the same or similar objectives
• Placement of animals from animal shelters
Ulrike Brock-Wurl is the 1st chairwoman of RUFA – Rescuers united for animals
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.