LiveBridge Foundation (LBF)
Alibro Atrium Building, Suite F5 No 32 Ekukinam Street,
Contact person: Vicky Alice Nguissoh
+2349023008819; +234 813 158 7655
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
The LiveBridge Charitable Foundation (LBF) has been in existence since 2011 through a team of care givers and volunteers with unwavering passion and commitment to provide succor to the less privileged through a range of empowerment programs aimed at alleviating hardships and help them to reach their full potentials. LBF was fully incorporated as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in April 2016.
We seek a world of hope and social equality where people hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others.
LiveBridge Foundation was established to help alleviate poverty and social exclusion by facilitating empowerment of under privileged communities.
• To give a voice to the underprivileged through a range of empowerment programs aimed at helping them to reach their full potentials.
• To deliver innovative ways of building capacity by serving as a bridge between Nigeria’s voluntary community and the social enterprise sector.
• To facilitate the provision of structured support and counsel to the deprived in the society through specialist programs, leveraging on technology.
Our goal at LBF is to maintain a social balance by providing equal access and opportunities to basic resources that face deprivation due to lack of social amenities, poor health care, high levels of social and civil illiteracy amongst others. We focus on our goal to help communities become self-sufficient while promoting quality education and sustainable commerce and source of revenue options to the less privileged.
• Poverty Eradication Program (PEP): PEP focuses on generating sustainable income through capacity development, fostering community links and empowering small-scale enterprises. The PEP also aims at promoting microfinance, self-help groups, capacity building and small businesses, at fostering linkages between community collectives and financial institutions. PEP has focus on improving the literacy, numeracy and critical thinking skills to promote sustainable means of support and on providing social welfare services.
• Intervention for Good Health and Well-being Program (GHAW-P): LBF is providing support to address the needs of affected families by promoting newborn care, by reducing malnutrition in children, decrease infant and maternal mortality rates, by protecting those affected by or susceptible to HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis amongst, especially the youth and by improving basic health literacy which has significant influence on the health perception of the target communities.
• Quality Education Program (QEP): The result of implementing QEP methodologies creates support structures that helps children complete primary education and access formal schools through accelerated learning methodology and provide academic support to enhance the quality of learning. The QEP also seeks to nurture leadership skills amongst the youth and offer alternative education opportunities for young people who have never been enrolled or dropped out of school early by engaging communities to find the best sustainable solution to provide access to vocational trainings.
• Home of the physically challenged children
• Renovation of School/Construction of borehole
• Construction of small pharmacy
• Medical Outreach
• Construction of Public Health Center
• LBF Agriculture Project
• Keep Abuja Clean – Environmental Awareness
• Planting of Trees
Vicky Alice Nguissoh is the Founder of LiveBridge Foundation
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.