Otubanga Child Development Centre (OCDC)
Interlocuteur: Bosco Andama
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
Otubanga Child Development Centre is constructing classrooms for our children. We lack space to enroll more children. Due to COVID-19, we are forced to enroll few children. Reach out to support us. Through your support, the vulnerable children helped.
Otubanga Child Development Center (OCDC) is a non-profit, faith and community based organization founded by Pentecostal Assemblies of God Otubanga Church.
Our mission is to release children from poverty.
Focus on health, education, protection and advocacy.
What we do
• OCDC works with communities and local government of Aliba Sub County in order to fight poverty among communities with focus to children in order to grow the children in to fulfilled adults of tomorrow regardless of their social status, religious affiliation and economic status of parents.
• OCDC carries implementations in education through sponsorship,:We pay school fees for learners, treat them when they are sick, develop them spiritually, socially, physically, and socio-emotionally.
• Health intervention through preventive measures of community sensitization on PHC and treating of beneficiaries,
• Skill training for self-reliance,
• Livelihood programs targeting IGAS (income-generating activities) for the beneficiaries and caregivers (parents),
• HIV/AIDs and HVC intervention for beneficiaries, caregivers and siblings and psychosocial support to caregivers,
• Child protection through community awareness on child rights and polices related child wellbeing,.
Bosco Andama is the Executive Director of Otubanga Child Development Centre (OCDC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.