Moja kwa Moja – Sei selbst das Projekt e.V.
83093 Bad Endorf
Contact person: Maximilian Neumayer
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
The purpose of the aid organization "MOJA KWA MOJA – “Let yourself be the project", founded in 2013, is to support and promote existing projects both nationally and internationally and to implement internal initiatives of all kinds. In addition, Moja kwa Moja offers a platform for third-party initiatives of all kinds to promote and implement them.
Here, the premise is to stop talking, act and take the initiative yourself, ie Be the project.
Global and central goals of the association are worldwide justice, strengthening and building community and cohesion, creating connections as a spherical network, overcoming disadvantage, poverty and lack of education through support for self-help as well as protection, care and preservation of elementary goods and elementary resources. Furthermore, the preservation, maintenance and promotion of art and culture are essential aspects of the activities of the association both on a national and international level.
Moja kwa Moja's guide consists of the principles, the five elementary areas and the VASIM philosophy (function = role model, action = appeal, status = statement by third parties, reaction = initiative by third parties, result = participation).
The areas of the organization offer a wide spectrum, above all the basis for help, offers of help, support, cooperation.
• Fauna: Measures to protect, preserve and care for the animal world, on one's own initiative and/or in cooperation with others.
• Flora: Measures to protect, preserve and care for the plant world, on one's own initiative and/or in cooperation with others.
• Air: Measures to clean the air and keep it clean.
• People: Measures to protect and support people based on the principle of “helping people to help themselves”.
• Water: Measures to clean water and keep it clean as a resource.
• KISUG initiative: The partnership project in Kibera with local institutions to create perspectives for the local people. The partnership between the Kibera Silanga¹ Ushirika² Group - Community Based Organization (KISUG - CBO for short) and Moja kwa Moja – Let yourself be the project (MkM for short) has the main aim of supporting the independence of the Kibera Silanga Primary School on all relevant levels to promote the highest possible degree of sustainability.
• #mkmARTable: The diverse combination of art, culture and sport – educational, community-friendly, regional and international.
• Ohodenfo: The Ghanaian project to improve the private and professional situation of single women and single mothers in Ghana.
• Program by, with and for local people: ACT LOCAL & THINK GLOBAL – the event project for proactive, intercultural, inclusive and cooperative events to strengthen cohesion
• Volunteering: The Volunteer Program – a powerful way to stop talking and take action and initiative
Maximilian Neumayer is the 1st chairman and project manager of MOJA KWA MOJA - Be the project.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.