Children of the Universe
Ward No. 8, Pandit Gaun, Nayapati
Contact person: Tsering Gyalpo
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Children of the Universe was founded in 2011, with the objections of providing education to the poor and orphan children of remote villages in Nepal. Due to poverty, remote location and lack of support, it is hard to get education and basic human needs for those children.
The main aim of Children of the Universe is to provide support to these helpless children with a secure and homelike environment give them the opportunity of a decent education and, in the long term, enable them to become independent and self-supporting.
Children of Universe is a non-political, non-profit and non-religious Non-Government Organization.
Children of the Universe believes that many individuals and groups, that know and love Nepal, are looking for ways to help the country develop and it is clear that a good education for children is a major factor in achieving the long term sustainable development of the country.
• To locate helpless, poor and orphaned children within the Kingdom of Nepal and provide them with an education
• To arrange hostels and homes to provide care and support of the children
• To provide medical support and general care for the children
• To provide eventual income-generating training for the children to make them self-supporting
• To provide training in various arts and music
• To establish relations with domestic and foreign donors to raise funds in order to fulfill and exceed the above objectives.
• Sponsorship: Sponsorship of a child covers year-round care and education of an individual child. In most cases the support is for poor orphaned or semi-orphaned children who have no family home or support.
• Volunteering: The job of the volunteers will be to guide small children during their daily tasks - help them to get up early, make sure they brush their teeth, help them get ready for school, ensure their health and safety at all time, etc.
Tsering Gyalpo is the Managing Director of Children of the Universe.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.