Samajik Parivartan Sansthan (SPS)
Shree Krishna Nagar, Forest Colony
Giridih, Jharkhand 815301
Contact person: Sumita Kumari Kisku
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Samajik Parivartan Sansthan (SPS) is a grass root voluntary development organization working for the poor and marginalized communities in Giridih, Bokaro and Dhanbad districts.
The organization was founded by a group of young social activists who had been involved with different educational initiatives and in social development activities in different parts of Jharkhand & Bihar.
To rebuild a clean, beautiful homogenous and classless society in which all can get sufficient opportunities to have employment and dignified living without any differences like sex, religion, caste or creed.
To propagate the programs like community organization, teaching, training, orientation, and motivation, research activities, capacity building exercise and sensitization activities for development of society with focus on weaker section.
The organization has specific focus in the areas of quality primary education for at-risk children, urban governance and slum area development and women’s empowerment.
• To bring awareness among people about their roles and responsibilities regarding education and other social elements.
• To improve quality in education up to secondary level and bring children in the rural areas under its reach.
• To initiate income generation activities for economic development of women in the rural areas of the district which would give a holistic and inclusive approach to the development agenda of the organization.
• To bring sensitization in the rural areas about the present quality of education and how could it be improved.
• Awareness campaigns to educate people on environment protection, health& hygiene.
• SMC training session at Tisri block, district Giridih
• Distribution of Relief package among selected lockdown affected families.
• Glimpse of kitchen garden
• COVID-19 Relief Program
• COVID-19 Awareness Program
• Community Mobilization (Bal Mela): The Bal Mela was a central and attractive activity of the program in the quality education initiatives. These programs gave a feeling of togetherness, learning and brotherhood in the children when they met other children from other parts of the block through this platform, to learn, play, laugh and share their moments together. T
• Community Water Sanitation Model: The installation of RO water filter model in the target community is in progress. This system will provide access to safe drinking water in the target communities.
• Awareness and Mass Education
• A community toilet has been constructed with the support of the community members which helps in eradicating open defecation in the area.
• A community library has been set up in the community which has increased the interest and zeal of the children and the school results of the students in the community.
Sumita Kumari Kisku is the President of Samajik Parivartan Sansthan (SPS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.