Ssamba Foundation (SFU)
P.O Box: 423 Mukono; Kasala Village, Kyampisi subcounty, Mukono-Kayunga road
Contact person: Isaac Ssamba
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Environmental organization
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
Ssamba Foundation launches new website!
Ssamba Foundation has launched its new website – https://ssamba.org/ and we are excited to present its new look. Our new website provides a clear message about who we are, what we stand for and about our solutions.
The website also boasts a clean design and intuitive and consistent site-wide navigation system with improved menu functionalities that direct you to the most relevant information for your needs.
It is also fully responsive on mobile devices, and the website pages are easy to navigate using a wide range of web browsers and portable devices. After two months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch on June 27, 2021.
Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about Ssamba Foundation’s services and to browse information based on their own choice. The new website gives better access to Who We Are, How We Work, Divisions (Ssamba Safaris & Ssamba Ho
Ssamba Foundation is a registered non-profit community development organization founded by Hon. Isaac Ssamba in Mukono, Uganda. Operating in Mukono district, we manage a wide range of sustainable development and humanitarian projects since 2006.
Hon. Ssamba’s mission of helping those least able to help themselves started at the age of 14 and at the age of 19, he established a non-government organization which designs and conducts programs which contribute to the welfare and social productivity of disadvantaged individuals and communities with an emphasis on children, youth and women.
The organization is founded on the principles that our common humanity is more important than our individual differences. We therefore operate on a non-political, non-denominational, and non-sectarian basis, welcoming each and every Ugandan in need.
The focus of our programs is on providing resources for quality social services delivery in under-resourced communities of Uganda. In order to uplift the youngest of our society however, it is often necessary to first assist adults and the communities in which they live.
• Children Programs: Our overall goal is support poor, orphans, vulnerable and marginalized children and their families, leading to improvement in their lives. Activities are Children Healthcare Services; Education Support Services; Children Environment Conservation activities; Housing & Basic Needs Support and Nutrition & Food Support.
• Youth Programs: Its objective is to support the youth between the ages of 15 to 25 years through skills training and internship modules to transit from a situation of unemployment to that of employment. Activities are Youth Healthcare Services; Youth Recreational Activities; Skills Training Projects and Leadership & Mentorship Services.
• Women Programs: Ssamba Foundation’s women empowerment program is aimed at improving the social and economic future of rural, semi-urban and slum women through a number of initiatives that promote gender equality. Activities are Women Healthcare Services; Skills Training Projects and MicroCredit Financing.
• PWDs & Elderly Programs: Ssamba Foundation creates opportunities for persons with disabilities and caring for the elderly. We strive to help these older women and men overcome poverty and lead healthy, secure and dignified lives.
• Livelihoods Programs: Ssamba Foundation is improving the life of vulnerable and marginalized communities through a number of grassroots development programs that are focusing on capacity empowerment, economic empowerment and social development projects (Water and Sanitation; Water and Sanitation; Peace building & Human Rights; Community Resource Centres and Renewable Energy).
• Ssamba Orphans School Project
• Ssamba Crafts Of Hope Project
• Ssamba Cares Mobile Clinic Project
• Ssamba Water Projects
• Ssamba Extra Village Projects
• Ssamba Soccer Tournament
• Ssamba Adult Literacy Programs
• Ssamba Community Clubs
Isaac Ssamba is the Founder of Ssamba Foundation (SFU).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff and establish new contacts in the field of our work.