Prakrti Sparsh Foundation
19 Rani Jhansi Road, Near Jhandewalan Devi Mandir temple,
New Delhi 110055
Contact person: L.G. Sujatha
+91 9811113683; +91 8447458041
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Prakrti Sparsh Foundation is an organization incorporated under Section (8) of the Companies Act, 2013. The concept on which our foundation is based is “HEALING THE EARTH”. Earth is a living being and includes all of us humans, animals, birds, plants, trees etc. We believe that in order to heal the earth we need to promote the well being of all living beings and work for universal peace and harmony with a holistic approach.
Our areas of focus
• Tree plantation: One of the main objective of the foundation is to work for conservation, protection of Mother Nature & the environment around us and promoting plantation and use of medicinal plants and herbs for the benefit of everyone.
• Awareness programs: We conduct health awareness camps and consultations in societies, government offices, institutions, etc. and give presentations on the benefits of naturebased alternative therapies.
• Waste management: We raise awareness against the use of polythene bags and the use of plastic items for food, and conduct anti-polythene drives in various parts of the country.
• Cultural programs: We strive to promote art and culture especially among youth, to conserve traditional arts like music and dance forms, martial arts, other fine arts.
• Healthcare camps: The foundation conducts workshops and camps to popularize the alternate systems of medicine. We organize health camps to address community health and address lifestyle related problems and diseases in particular like diabetes, hypertension, stress, hormonal imbalance, kidney and liver issues etc. and how they can be managed in the most natural manner. The Foundation shall help in facilitating basic medical aid, conducting medical camps, training youth in basic health care in remote areas and to establish, support and maintain aided/ free dispensaries, hospital nursing homes, etc.for the treatment of living beings.
• Women empowerment: We organize welfare and educational program related to disabled people/women /children/youth etc. periodically. It shall strive to to establish self-help groups/ microfinance and to create grant-in-aid for employment generation and skill development in rural areas in the field of agriculture, forestry, industry, small scale cottage industry etc.
• We heal the earth through plantation drives, preservation and protection of varieties of plants and trees and species that are on the verge of extinction, restoration and purification of water bodies, promotion of organic farming,
• Healing of human beings, plants and animals through application of nature based therapies like Ayurveda, Acupressure and homeopathy, and through sounds like mantras, musical chants, songs, beats and rhythms, and healing through expression of art forms like dance, drama and martial arts, etc.
• In order to protect and restore the Mother earth, we support healing activities like plantation of trees, organic farming, protection of bio-diversity, recycling drives, and conduct awareness programs on environmental issues, cleanliness, and promotion of eco-friendly solutions/ technologies, etc. to sustain and improve the environment.
• Iconducting legal awareness camps for the public to advance the purpose of social justice and equality..
• To promote the holistic health of the community, we help in facilitating basic Medical aid, conducting medical camps especially through natural medicines, spreading health awareness, training youth in basic health care in remote areas and to establish, support and maintain aided/ free dispensaries, hospital nursing homes, etc. for the treatment of living beings through compassion and kindness.
• Prakrti Sparsh Foundation strives to promote art and culture especially among youth, to conserve traditional arts like music and dance forms, Kalari, martial arts, Marma, etc. by conducting and facilitating cultural programs and promoting upcoming artists and literary events. Prakrti Sparsh Foundation conducts awareness programs through various forms of dance, drama, music and puppet shows, etc.
• The Foundation conducts awareness programs in schools and colleges on environment issues and educating them on medicinal plants, health and wellness, diet and nutrition, education, and address other problems connected with the social life of the people.
• International Volunteer Program for volunteers interested in working in the field of education, holistic health, awareness and social justice
L.G. Sujatha is one of the Directors of Prakrti Sparsh Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.