Reincarnation Association NGO- Aspiring To Inspire
Old A-27-New A25/1, East Baldev Park, Krishna Nagar
Contact person: Savita Gupta
+91 921-212-2249; +91 956-041-6521
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Women's policy
- Volunteers are welcome.
Self Help Group- Empowering rural women-Food Processing & Training Centre:
We support & empower rural women through our ‘Food Processing & Training Centre’ with Ahoji Brand name. This is Reincarnation Associations women’s economic empowerment program. Our flour wheat, spices, pickles & papad have been a huge success. The flour wheat, spices, pickles & papad processing units were set up in 2018 as a modest step towards assisting women in generating additional income for meeting their household needs and becoming partly self-reliant. Through these units we train women to produce unadulterated spices, pickles and papad under strict hygienic conditions.
We procure the raw material and provide the necessary capital required. A dedicated team keeps a close check on the production process to ensure that the products are being produced and packed under our guidelines to ensure that they are fresh, pure and hygienic.
Reincarnation Association is an indian non-profit organization registered in 2015 and with a headquarter in Delhi and a branch office at H block, House no 183. Govind Puram, Ghaziabad. UP. 201013.
The organization has wide-spread interventions in women empowerment, health & hygiene, water & sanitation, skills development and child education. The organization also works to promote entrepreneurship for employment and self-employment particularly addressing the needs of youth and women.
Established by a handful of individuals as an independent, non-profit, and non-governmental organization (NGO), Reincarnation Association is now a leading organization in the northern region that supports the cause of women, children and youth in India. We develop, pilot and improve programs, to achieve greater scale by leveraging existing on-ground networks, to run joint advocacy programs to raise the profile and resources, to make funding proposals, and to work together on long-term sustainability, particularly with governments and policy makers.
Creation of self-reliant community by way of mainstreaming the poor and under privileged masses towards all-round development through promotion of improved opportunities for child education, adoption of healthy & hygienic lifestyles, skill development, entrepreneurship & women empowerment.
• Emphasizing child education, health, hygiene & sanitation, women empowerment, and environmental issues
• Imbibing modern approaches for sustainable development
• Improving employment opportunities through skill development and providing access to productive resources that enable them to increase their earnings
• Developing a self-reliant community through promotion of self-help groups.
• Creating awareness and consciousness of social, economic and political incidences.
• Women Empowerment: Legal assistance to domestic violence victims; Awareness camps on women rights; Promotion of self-help groups; Skill building trainings on micro enterprises; Life skills training to adolescent girls; Support to single women and aged women
• Education & Literacy: Free tuition for weak/poor students; Free school uniforms, books and study materials; Conduct awareness campaigns; Conducting School health and sanitation programs; School Enrollment and retention drives
• Healthcare & Sanitation: Free health checkup camps; Vaccination; Family welfare planning and methods; Curative Treatment; Referral Service
• Skills Development: Spices & Herbs Grinding & Packaging; Candle & Paper Bag Making; Training in Tailoring / Embroidery / Arts & Crafts; Training in cookery, baking and chocolate making; Catering
• Environment & Green Energy: Reincarnation Association is actively working in promoting environmental education and awareness including global warming and climate change, biodiversity conservation, waste management, creating environmental awareness among masses. By plantation of trees across India and taking care of them till they grow, to make our nation greener & pollution free. By sensitizing and educating school children and citizens of India towards environmental protection and improvement. By organizing events and activities for Tree Plantation, Clean-up Drive, Spot Fix, Site Visits, Environmental Documentary Show, Audio-Visual Presentation, Workshop, (e.g. Change you can bring, Green birthday celebration, how to go green in daily life) Discussion etc..
Savita Gupta is the Founder and Chairman of Reincarnation Association.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.