C5, Bramha Park, Opp Fortune Business Centre, Wakad
Contact person: Mahesh Borge
+91 (0)8282828811; +91 (0)9975740444
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Y4D Foundation is a registered Charitable Trust working for the causes of social development of youth, children and women. It has its registered and headquartered office in Pune, Maharashtra and branch office at Noida, NCR.
Y4D envisions shaping up of a healthy, happy and progressive society where every citizen’s rights are protected; they live their lives with dignity and enjoy opportunities to contribute positively towards building such a society.
Believing strongly in the vast strength of the society’s youth, Y4D is committed to engage with the budding youth belonging to underprivileged backgrounds by creating an enabling environment for their Encouragement, Education and Employment so that they can harness their full potential for becoming happy and worthy citizens, who in turn would contribute positively to the society.
• Empower youth through encouragement, education and employment to build a strong and prosperous society.
• Work on various aspects impacting children to build an empowered future generation.
• Create avenues to engage youth in social activism and nation building.
What we do
Y4D Foundation is a Youth Platform and working on it's mission of "Empowering the Underprivileged". Y4D Foundation core belief is that only empowered citizen can drive a positive change in the society. Y4D through it's various initiatives and partnerships working on to improve situation of underprivileged sections and building a society better place for living of future generation.
• Social Impact: Youth Empowerment, Women Empowerment, Children´s Upliftment, Environmental Conservation, Livelihood
• Citizen Empowerment: New India Conclave, Indis 1st, Pillars of New India, Young Thinkers Series
• Volunteer Engagement
We can offer an expert guidance as we have grass root experience and experienced staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.
As we are having grass-root presence across 16 states in India, we can provide implementation support for grass-root Social welfare programs.