Full Circle Trust
#56, 5th Cross, 10th Main, 7th Block, 4th Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage
Contact person: Ravikumar. S
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Full Circle Trust is a registered Non Profit Organisation based in Bangalore, working in the area of education and environment. Full Circle was established in 2010 with a mission to support and implement sustainable solutions in the field of solid waste management and water conservation. We work towards this goal by directly engaging with various communities at grass-root level by creating awareness and helping them implement solutions. Full Circle is also committed to ensuring the protection of the livelihood of people involved in such areas, such as rag-pickers, and encourage employment so people can earn decent incomes through such projects. We provide fair and safe conditions of work and guarantee minimum wages.
• Encouraging communities to become waste and water sensitive and to find local solutions to environmental and civic issues
• Assisting communities and institutions in zero waste management and water conservation
• To plan, organize and implement programmes and projects for rain water harvesting.
• Reviving and restoring lake in our city.
• Seeking solutions to problem waste streams such as thermocole, e waste, laminated packaging etc.
Training & Consultation Programs
• Zero Waste Management: This program is designed to assist communities reach the goal of zero solid waste with minimum landfilling. The process begins with engaging with the community, waste audit, setting up the required infrastructure for the waste management system, setting up a volunteer group, training the different stakeholders (housekeeping staff, housemaids, residents, waste workers etc.) and putting in place the necessary systems for sustaining the initiative.
• Rainwater Harvesting: Under this program, Full Circle assists communities to set up rain water harvesting systems in public areas such as parks and also to create awareness in the community on the benefits of RWH.
• Green Ambassador Certificate Program: This program is a six month certificate course offered for college students of all streams. It focuses on solving urban environmental issues such as solid waste management, water management and restoration of urban wetlands. The program provides students with an opportunity to devote time for voluntary work in community development through hands on exposure to complex environmental issues. It is structured in three phases involving classroom sessions, project work and reporting.
• Sustainable Green & Safe Schools program: Full Circle’s Green and Safe Schools Program focuses on four areas of development: Green & Safe School Infrastructure; Student Training & Development; Teacher Resource & Capacity building; Parent & community Participation
• Revival of lakes& urban wetlands: Our programs on lakes help communities to connect to local lakes in an effort to restore them to their original state free of encroachment and pollution and to render them useful as a community resource.
• Centre For Civic Action: Activities: Ward budgeting and program of works; Service level bench marking of all services provided by BBMP ( wardwise ranking); Voter registration, Aadhar card enrolment, assistance in filling property taxes; Social audits; Awareness program on Rain Water Harvesting (RWH), Solid Waste Management (SWM), lakes & urban wetlands; Federation of RWAs of all 8 wards in Padmanabhanagar Assembly constituency
Ravikumar. S is the Managing Trustee of Full Circle Trust.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.