R-10, R Block, Old Uttam Nagar
110059 New Delhi
Portavoz: G.K Gupta, Chairman
- Organización de apoyo
- Política social/Discapacitados
- Proyecto colectivo/comunal
- Ayudantes voluntarios serán bienvenidos.
Abhinav Samaj, founded in 2011, is one of Delhi’s largest operational Non-Profit registered Charitable Trust(UID No.DL/2017/0152972 (NITI AAYOG), FCRA Regn.No.231661593, GuidestarIndia No.5252, GST Registration No.07AACTA7903L1ZM).
At ‘Abhinav Samaj’ we believe that people are our principal asset and success will only come through creating an environment where people are nurtured and developed. To spearhead the outreach, we are looking for young, dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individuals who have the passion for service to the elderly/underprivileged, education, medical-aid and who will contribute towards achieving.
A society where aging is not difficult, where the elderly are healthy, happy, empowered and can have a dignified better life. We aim to contribute to the building of a society in which people are encouraged and enabled to age productively and with dignity.
Our mission is to work towards betterment society. Initiating and implementing projects that motivate the elderly to play the second innings with enjoy and with stress.
What we do
• Advocacy for rights: We are helping senior citizens for their rights. Proving legal assistance to get their rights from Govt. and his/her family. It is sad but it is reality son and daughters are leaving their old parents on-road as abundant to die. Today it is reality and we can not deny this. We are here to support them to get rights.
• Assistance for better life: We are ensuring to provide Socio-Psychological support to all who need it without any kind of discrimination of caste, colour, class etc. There are 1000s of old people facing the problem at home and the street. Poor who are old don’t have money to survive and they are in trouble. Rich and old people who have money for they are feeling alone and leaving in isolation as their children are now abroad. They need Socio-Psychological support for a better life.
• Networking for basic needs: We do networking and collaboration with other NGOs, Service providers who are serving the elderly. We rescue people from the street or their homes who are in critical situations. At the moment we do not have our own home thus after rescue we provide shelter, food or clothes by networking with likeminded individuals and organizations.
• Senior citizens: Providing are and health care for older citizans
• Women-Empowerment: Regularly arranges Self-Defence Training Camps for women. Provide free legal aid to needy women
• Education: Provides Free Coaching to deserving/needy/poor students every year to prepare them for competitive examinations. Free Distribution of Books to School Children
• Environment: Our volunteers motivate students in schools to care for the environment and motivates them to motivates their parents too to care for the environment.
• COVID-19 Providing Food, Masks & Sanitizers in slums/jj colonies of DELHI to helo/spread CORONA VIRUS
G.K Gupta is the Chairman of Abhinav Samaj.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.