Tarun Chetna Sansthan
Prithviganj Bazar (Patti)
Pratapgarh (UP) - 230133
Contact person: Nasim Ansari
+91 5343 264 412; +91 (0)9838509555
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
- Volunteers are welcome.
Tarun Chetna Sansthan is a voluntary development organization established in 1993 with the prime objective of upliftment of poorest communities especially the marginalized women & child in the Pratapgarh, Jaunpur & Allahabad district in U.P.
The vision of the organization is derived from Sanskrit slogan which means“ A society free from exploitation where peoples have access to better health and education and having a good quality of life.
In order to achieve the vision of organization has undertaken the following mission “To organize different communities and empower them, So that they became independent and self reliant and they live a holistic life for actual establishment of Gram Swarajya”.
• Poverty Alleviation Program.
• Mother and Child Health Program.
• Strengthening of Local Self Governance.
• Environmental Education & Sustainable Agriculture Development.
• Female feticide & birth registration through SGC Project
• Women health & livelihood through SPACE Project.
• Gram Swarajya Strengthen Program.
• Education and health right for children.
• Awareness Programme Against women violence through UNTF Project.
• Public Library and Literacy Programme through RRRBL & Z.S.S.
Nasim Ansari is the Founder and Director of Tarun Chetna Sansthan.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.