Divine Himalayan Foundation
c/o Ashish Kumar Maindola; H.N. - 65 Main Market Jaiharikhal Lansdowne Pauri Garhwal
246193 Jaiharikhal, Uttarakhand
Contact person: Ashish Kumar Maindola
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
- Aid organization
- Volunteers are welcome.
Divine Himalayan Foundation is a registered NGO / Non-profit organization, based in Jaiharikhal Pauri Grahwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India. Divine Himalayan Foundation was founded in the year 2015, at Jaiharikhal, near Lansdowne District, Pauri Garhwal, India.
To improve the quality of life for oppressed, disadvantaged, and marginalized peoples.
To provide support, build capacity, and integrate individuals into mainstream society who have traditionally been suppressed in personal, social, economic and political domains.
The main focus of Divine Himalayan Foundation, right from its inception has been providing quality education in rural places of Garhwal Himalayas and work for wild life and nature conservation with sustainable tourism practices in the Himalayas.
• To work for spreading quality school education in rural areas in the Himalayas
• To work for sustainable tourism development for communities through education, environmental cleanliness, and increasing wealth by Eco tourism and Village tourism activities in remote villages.
• To organize professional training for youth who wants to be adventure tourism professional in the Uttarakhand Himalayas.
• To build a team of activist and experts for wild life conservation and resucue.
• To work for prevent deforestation and habitat loss for wild animals.
• To Ddvelop naturopathy and alternate medicine centers in rural places in the Utaarakhand Himalayas
• To reduce poverty by improving economic status of individuals through income generation activities.
• We are providing free school education at our school inside dense forest for rural kids and it is possible that foundation will open another school for next academic session 2017-18 in a rural village in the Garhwal Himalaya.
• The foundation is run by the young and educated members who are experts in his area of studies, the member wants to do a serious effort to save the Himalayan culture and climate, to save wild life corridors, we need to work as activist, and we are working hard to save environment and wild life for our next generations.
• Wildlife painting competition
• Tree plantation
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.