Reproductive Advocate Health Education Ghana (RAHE GHANA)
P. O. Box KN 6026 Kaneshie
Contact person: Rimmy Francis Amakye
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
PARTNERSHIPS AND NETWORKING
SCALING UP THE MENSTRUAL HYGIENE PROJECT
We are interested in partnering with your Charity in order to form a strong alliance to make positive change and we can together truthfully say that our efforts will be supported and acknowledged in improving the quality of life among all those, whom we serve.
RAHE-Ghana addresses these challenges under its flagship project known as the Menstrual Hygiene Project. Through integrated and sustainable interventions of the project, RAHE GHANA mobilises resources and relevant stakeholders to strengthen the capacity of schools, adolescent girls and deprived communities across Ghana in managing menstrual hygiene.
The project selects 100 adolescent girls as target beneficiaries from Primary 5 to JHS 2 for mentorship and education on menstrual hygiene management in each school selected to participate in the project.
The MHP specifically provides education and awareness creation on menstrual hygiene,
Reproductive Advocate Health Education Ghana(RAHE GHANA) is an independent, non-profit, development organization devoted to improving the quality of health services, general well being of people and communities through a right based and professional approach.
Since February 2014, RAHE GHANA has been championing social intervention programs aimed at tackling vulnerability to diseases, hunger, and violence against women and children.
Through our strategic partnerships and advocacy platforms, we influence policies, political support, and investments that help communities address diseases, inequalities, poverty and ensure resources reach those in greatest need.
Our vision is to create a society in which citizens are empowered to equitably access the whole spectrum of quality social services and national resources.
• To actively work with communities to identify community context challenges and adopt cost effective ways of addressing them
• To Improve the capacity of target communities and schools to understand and demand responsive health services from governmental stakeholders
• To achieve social and economic development and improved quality of life for rural households and communities with emphasis on women and children, youth, the elderly, the disabled persons, orphans and other special groups
• To promote and provide access to quality basic education for children and school dropouts within deprived rural communities
• To increase access to safe and clean drinking water and sanitation so as to ultimately reduce water related and fecal-based diseases
• To provide consultancy and project management services for businesses, organisations and corporate entities on community engagements, corporate social responsibilities and project proposals
• To improve the health conditions of communities through elimination of health hazards in the environment that lead to untimely death among adults and children
Areas of operations
• Public Health
• Project Management and Consultancy
• Youth Development
• Human Rights and Social Justice
• Child Rights
• Gender and Women Empowerment
• Stop the Spread Campaign COVID 19 Project
• The Menstrual Hygiene Management Project
• Social Mobilisation Program for the SDGs
• Women Empowerment Programs
Rimmy Francis Amakye is the Executive Director of Reproductive Advocate Health Education Ghana (RAHE GHANA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.