One Thousand Harps Foundation
Door 203, Porras Bldg. A. Pichon St.
8000 Davao City
Contact person: Allan Roberos
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Founded in 2015, One Thousand Harps Foundation (OTHF) is a non- stock, non- profit organization that aims to help impoverished children to become the future leaders of our society.
To restore interrupted life's and rebuild shattered dreams.
One Thousand Harps Foundation, Inc. will be providing education, through alternative learning system, hopes and dreams, enhance and explore talents guidance, trainings and equipped, to live and direct to be responsive, to their needs for the betterment.
• One Thousand Harps Foundation helps the people reach their full potential, connecting their determination and skills with the resources they need.
• We provide access to essential financial services, alternative learning's and information on agriculture and health, assistance that can have wide-scale impact by addressing the specific needs of poverty-focused organization.
Projects and programs
• Feeding program
• Right to Education, Right to Hope is an educational campaign for the children of Napalico Elementary School and Napalico NVT High School. The primary goal of this project is to provide a conductive learning environment in school.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.