Arise Of Village Development (AVIDE)
Interlocuteur: Martin William
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
- Bénévoles sont les bienvenus.
Arise Of Village Development (AVIDE)is a nonprofit making organization dedicated to help the community and the children from poor backgrounds to get better education and nutrition.
What we do:
We do the community supportive projects in order to make life better for the poor community
• Women Empowerment: We help and support the women in the community by providing them skills like tailoring, business management, microfinance etc which enables them to lead a self reliance life.
• Medical / HIV/AIDS: At AVIDE we are geared to give out health seminars and education on diseases and infections and how to control them.
• Elderly: Due to the high number of aged people in our community, we provide them with food and clothing, health care facilities, mental,social and spiritual development and a sustainability of an old age home. With all this we can provide security and improve the life of the aged.
• Education: We are dedicated of getting students involved in the active construction of knowledge hence our organization is to help children from poor families and give them the right of education. We are looking toward to build a school for the disabled.
• Youths: According to the world ranking 77% of people in the world are the youth hence they are in high risk due to lack of employment. Arise of village development is creating opportunities in terms of sports and self employment.
• Agriculture: In Tanzania agriculture is the backbone of life since most of the people practice it, now we have to motivate the culture to the farmers.
• Agriculture Work
• Conservation Work
Martin William is the Director of Arise Of Village Development.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.